Pay per click (PPC) paid search engine placements – also known as “paid search,” “keyword bidding,” or “sponsored listings” – are considered an essential part of the search engine marketing mix. Today, virtually all search engines offer a paid-for way in which to guarantee almost instantaneous visibility on their results pages, but what may once have been considered an easy, do-it-yourself form of online advertising has grown increasingly complicated.
Quod Media analysts are highly trained professionals with experience in managing complex pay per click advertising campaigns.
Outsourced Pay Per Click Management
By outsourcing your PPC keyword campaign management to Quod Media, you’ll be able to execute an effective search engine advertising campaign, while saving you valuable time and money. The advantages of choosing to outsource keyword campaign management are extensive, going beyond just alleviating the difficulties involved in attempting to run such campaigns.
Here are just some of the services we provide with our PPC Campaign Management:
- Detailed Keyword Research with Visitor & Budget Forecasting
- Campaign Set-Up, Ad Copywriting, & Position Maintenance
- ROI Tracking, Performance Reporting & Campaign Optimisation
The Benefits Of E-Mail Marketing
A good email list, well run, can grow your brand loyalty rapidly. Hearing from you again and again with good content and updates reminds readers of your value, especially if they take your advice and find it works for them. That said, the obvious reason why most people try email marketing is because it is profitable. This is because of the following attributes:
- Low Cost – Communicating via email has many of the advantages of traditional direct mail but with much lower costs
- Speed – If you need to, you can get a message out to your entire list very fast
- Ease (both for you and the reader) – For your marketing to be a success it has to be easy for the recipient, but it helps that email marketing is easy for you too as it means you can do it yourself
- Push – While websites and RSS are “pull”, in that the visitor has to come to you, with email you can send your messages out, reminding and re-engaging readers
- Personalised – The more information you collect, the more messages can be tailored and personalized. Email also has the particularly special ability to segment, meaning you can split people off into smaller, more focused lists.
- Viral – It’s so easy for people to forward your message on to others, spreading further than you could alone.
- Tracking – Everything from how many emails were opened, through to each individual link click can be tracked, meaning you can hone your techniques and improve performance
- Testing – Along with tracking, you can test different subject lines, calls to action, use of images, and so on, to further improve your results
- Complimentary – Email, while an excellent tactic, does not replace your other marketing activities but compliments them extremely well. Combining multiple tactics can build very profitable marketing campaigns.
- Opt-In (Permission-Based) – Perhaps most important, the best email lists are always opt-in, meaning you have permission to contact the person. This permission is very powerful and should not be underestimated.
Our Quod Diagital Analysts work with you to decide on the best email messages, the right host to send and monitor each campaign, monitor conversions and optimise the ROI. Why not call us today and see what we can do for you/your campaign..
The major social networks provide opportunities to target users based on hobbies, behaviors and user defined preferences. These targeting mechanisms help you pinpoint only those who have the highest propensity to become your customers. Want to target 25 – 35 year old males who like outdoor activities? Want to get your new product demo in front of IT professionals?
Despite reports of this type of online advertising being largely ineffective, we have been able to make it work successfully as a form of direct response for several clients. A key factor in this revolves around understanding a brand’s audience, where the audience is, what the audience is doing at those online locations and the strengths/limitations of the advertising platform.
For example, a client of ours targeting college students has experienced great continued success in generating new leads from Facebook advertisements. We’ve also discovered the point of diminishing returns for one of our retail advertisers who experienced early success with a Facebook advertising campaign.