We often get approached by Companies, Local Organisations and Prominent individuals who already have fully functional marketing teams or small business owners who prefer to do the work themselves. They have no intention of brining on another full time employee, either because of budget constraints or for some other reason. However what they have in common is sometimes they need a little extra help or specialised guidance. Well, that’s what our Quod Digital Analysts are here for!
We can work on a very flexible, no ties approach. Our charges are per hour and vary depending on what you need, how many hours we may be required for and for how long. We feel this is great if you feel you would like to get to know us, our strengths and our Love All Things Online approach.
We designed The QDA Project model for clients who have do not have support staff and would rather that a social media and brand management specialist work as an integral part of their business, either as a whole or on a project (i.e. Blog development, Reputation management, Competitor Audits etc.). Our QDA’s will guide and advise your company’s management team and staff using our Six Sigma approach of online media (Define, Measure, Analyse, Measure & Control). This will enable us to devise an annual strategy, work to KPI’s and implement SMART objectives in line with your goals.
We feel this approach gives us an opportunity to get to know you and your organisation/structure and we can then work with you on the said project. Should we do a great job, maybe we can look at managing your entire Digital account.
Tell Me More…
Why not call our team today and we can see how we can help.
We provide various levels of Account Management based on the degree of account management that you want and most importantly need. We handle everything from social media profile set-up to daily management which can include the following:
- Content management – writing & publishing content, proofreading & editing blog posts etc…
- Social media engagement & communication – encouraging & responding to communication from prospects and customers
- Monitoring online reputation & keyword alerts – staying on top of what people are saying about you, your company, your products & services, your competitors – ensuring your brand sentiment is positive
- SEO copywriting – creating original search engine optimised blog posts and static pages
- Mobile Marketing – with the dominance of smart phones it is almost essential that brands have a strategy for mobiles and utilize them to harness the power of technology
- Audits – we ensure we keep monitor and benchmark your existing position before we change a ‘working engine’, we can audit your brand, your blog, website or a competitor
This is evidently our ‘Platinum’ service and our preferred method of engagement. Why not speak to our team and see if we can be of assistance.